Mouse by Masamune Shirow

Talk about anything that doesn't have to do with anime.

Moderators: cuckoobird, LogDog, UraniumPoppySeed, AK Senior Mod

Which color ?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:35 am

black
57%
silver
14%
white
29%

Total votes: 21
Pharadigma

Postby Pharadigma » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:22 pm

Now that's one sweet-looking device. Too bad I'm left-handed. Why are (almost) all mice nowadays suited for you right-handed people?
uhoo
Grand Master Otaku

Postby uhoo » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:31 pm

i voted for the white one. cos the blue scroll button just makes it look way cyber.

a suggestion however... can you make your voting option sequence the same as your pics' ordering? i was confused for a moment cos i was going for the white one (third pic) but the option wasn't the 3rd one but the 2nd one instead.

personally, i'm using microsoft intellimouse explorer and it's pretty good. i think i got mine was less that 49.99usd and that doesn't even include the rebate. hmmmm. that price is definitely steep for any mouse. but it's Masamune Shiro mouse.... hmmmm. when you bring it along for gaming. people are gonna take notice ^_~

hoo :)
Link_Shinigami
Otaku Trainee

Postby Link_Shinigami » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:25 pm

Black all the way, it just looks killer for some odd reason. It just looks amazing, and shiny...And it gives it a more futuristic look XD
GMO#36
I don't have a job! YAY
JLai
Otaku 1st Class

Postby JLai » Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:16 pm

I really dig the white one. I just wish it was optical and it came with more buttons. 58$ is alot for a regular 3 button mouse.
Gigz
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Gigz » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:11 am

WoW! :o These mouses are real nice! I like the silver ones. They're unique really... considering the fact that most mouses are white or black or plain colored :P I say get the silver one! ^^;

Nice designs! :) One note though....... if you are just gettin the mouse for show and fashion, these are great... for gaming and such you should get the umm... Microsoft Intellimouse V3 or somethin like that... heh... I heard its like 6000dpi accuracy! ^^

Return to “General Discussions”