Original Account Problem!

This is for technical questions and problems on the forum and forum usage. I.E. If you recive an error or have a question related to the website. NO Video or hardware problems they have their proper forum.

Moderators: AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

aruxaru
Otaku Trainee

Original Account Problem!

Postby aruxaru » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:41 am

Hi all,

It's been ages since I've been here. I decided to sign in and see what's going on, etc. BUT my username doesn't appear to exist anymore. I tried registering it again, but it says it's taken. With this new username, I was browsing the member list and my old name is no longer there.

Anyways, appreciate it if you could look into it. My original name was gr8_wun. I was a beamer/mod way back when bishop was around. Still see some names I recognize and it brings back some nice feelings of nostalgia.
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator

Re: Original Account Problem!

Postby Arujei » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Sorry can't find your old username. It must of been removed from some really old pruning. When I get a chance I can check the old DB. But I do remember your name XD.

For security reasons send me an Email from the email address you registered gr8_wun from and I'll try to find it.
Email: support@animekingdom.net
Arujei.com | Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
LogDog
King of Spam||Queen of Spam

Re: Original Account Problem!

Postby LogDog » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:38 pm

aruxaru wrote:Hi all,

It's been ages since I've been here. I decided to sign in and see what's going on, etc. BUT my username doesn't appear to exist anymore. I tried registering it again, but it says it's taken. With this new username, I was browsing the member list and my old name is no longer there.

Anyways, appreciate it if you could look into it. My original name was gr8_wun. I was a beamer/mod way back when bishop was around. Still see some names I recognize and it brings back some nice feelings of nostalgia.

GTFO noob

Ha, just kidding. I remember you as well. Glad you made it back!
I'm on Twitter! @AndrewLogsdon and @AndrewLogsdonWX

Also Facebook, for some reason:
https://www.facebook.com/meteorologist.andrew.logsdon
https://www.facebook.com/logdog32

Return to “AK Tech Support !”