AK back up and running.

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

Arujei
The Wandering Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AK back up and running.

Postby Arujei » Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:46 pm

The board is back :lol: . I been having a ball but before I go I'd like to say its great to be back and I'll make sure this won't happen again. We will get all the features back soon. Make sure you make sugguestions on what you like to see at AK.(in the proper forum of course.)
Last edited by Arujei on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
chunks
Otaku 1st Class
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby chunks » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:15 pm

WOO HOO!!!!

AK is back!!! :beerchug:

chunks :agree:
wizard2401
Otaku 2nd Class

Postby wizard2401 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:32 pm

Yeehaw!!! It's great to be back! I'm surprised as heck to see this site up and running again...good thing I accidentally hit my bookmark for AK!
nalomeli
Otaku Elite

Postby nalomeli » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:39 pm

Yeah!
Missa does a happy dance.
And today shall be known forever more as Ak day. So it shall be written and so it shall be done.
onaga
Grand Master Otaku

Re: AK back up and running.

Postby onaga » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:52 pm

home of my logos for AK
updated 2004/3/21

streamload: manjitomoe
Istar
Master Otaku

Postby Istar » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:17 pm

It's good to be back.
Like they say there is not place like home.
Thanks to RJ-san for all the work.
Josei
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Josei » Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:44 pm

Home Sweet Home!!!!

I am so happy that AK is back online and back at the original hurl. Thank you for all your hard work RJ, Gigz, Uhoo, etc. (sorry if I forget those others that helped to bring AK back... it is 2:15 AM and I just found out 2 minutes ago.. and my brain is not working... :oops: ).
"Im a girl dammit. And Ive got the boobs to prove it"

Streamload Account: Josei
Magic Waiter Account: Kool Kitty
crawfsh
Grand Master Otaku

Postby crawfsh » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:07 am

Thank you guys SOOOOOOOO MUCH for all the work you put in to get the board back up!
Gigz
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Gigz » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:08 am

*grins* ^^

Yay! RJ! The host is back eh! ^^ *phew* Feels so good to be home again! Finally we can start getting things back in order! :D

A few things that i have to say though... I think when Akari gave you back the db... she deleted a few certain members from AK... e.g. LogDog, Chopsticks... and i wonder who else... :-? Not good! :evil: Very spiteful i feel... :evil:

Anyhow... just wanna say TADAIMA and OKAERI NASAI to all of you! ^^ Lets all make AK a hundred times better than before! :D

P.S. 2 more days to freedom! *curses exams* :cry:
Streamload Account : blypgiggs

HiyoPiyoPonPokoPi~~~ ^-^
Its Fushigi Mystery~~~!!! ^-^

kaiguri kaiguri! totonome! atzumetete hige bo bo~~~
Water chestnut, Water Chestnut! Theres a fish eye in the warm sea! And a go-go beard rolling around~~~
LogDog
King of Spam||Queen of Spam

Postby LogDog » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:18 am

I'm on Twitter! @AndrewLogsdon and @AndrewLogsdonWX

Also Facebook, for some reason:

NikosX
Grand Master Otaku

Postby NikosX » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:32 am

Thanx RJ-San....
Gigz, can you give us (Seekers) some Mod-Power for the Anime found board?
Would make thing a lot easier....

NikosX
Gigz
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Gigz » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:39 am

Streamload Account : blypgiggs

HiyoPiyoPonPokoPi~~~ ^-^

Its Fushigi Mystery~~~!!! ^-^

kaiguri kaiguri! totonome! atzumetete hige bo bo~~~

Water chestnut, Water Chestnut! Theres a fish eye in the warm sea! And a go-go beard rolling around~~~
LogDog
King of Spam||Queen of Spam

Postby LogDog » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:54 am

You're not just ANY normal member though, you're a Grand Master Otaku.

Wear it proud, son
I'm on Twitter! @AndrewLogsdon and @AndrewLogsdonWX

Also Facebook, for some reason:

Arujei
The Wandering Administrator

Postby Arujei » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:04 am

I'll see what I can do about the missing user accounts. but The database I have is he one Akari gave me. I will check with the host on seing if they have one even a older one so I can jsut take the users from that.

Edit: You can change usernames at the momment for thos that wish to do this.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
mackenzie
Shaman

Wow!

Postby mackenzie » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:12 am

*tears of gladness*

It's good to be back. If I hadn't seen a post in the submissions category at the temp board asking about now that AK is back and where to go ..I wouldn't have known this was back.

*more tears of gladness*
"We are not HUMAN beings having a spiritual experience, but rather SPIRITUAL beings having a human experience"

Return to “News and Updates”