People to help with Box Covers! ^^

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gigz
Grand Master Otaku
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

People to help with Box Covers! ^^

Postby Gigz » Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:27 am

Yesh yesh! As the title says... We NEED Box Cover Hunters!!! ^^

As our Request System is back... we are in need of people to help us hunt for box covers of missing and new Anime Series covers, Music CD covers, Asian Cinema Covers, and whatever missing icons present in our request system... :D

We would be grateful for anyone who could assist us in this... even if its just one that you have found or scanned... every single cover makes a difference! ^^ I will create a seperate forum in the "Anime MarketPlace" category just for people sending in those cover pictures and also chasing after new latest anime ones as well... :D

Instructions will be posted in that forum! Arigatou in advance! ^^

Gigz
Streamload Account : blypgiggs

HiyoPiyoPonPokoPi~~~ ^-^
Its Fushigi Mystery~~~!!! ^-^

kaiguri kaiguri! totonome! atzumetete hige bo bo~~~
Water chestnut, Water Chestnut! Theres a fish eye in the warm sea! And a go-go beard rolling around~~~
cifer_x
Grand Master Otaku

Postby cifer_x » Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:28 am

We should also decide a standard format for the pics while we are at it(Height, width and resolution).

My Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cifer_x/
Streamload: cifer_x
snoopy75
Grand Master Otaku

Postby snoopy75 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:27 am

Yeah.. I've noticed some of the box covers seem to be clipped, so that you only see the very top left corner of the image...
Link_Shinigami
Otaku Trainee

Postby Link_Shinigami » Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:23 pm

Hmm? Mind the ignorance, but where would one send a box cover? I have the Tales of Eternia box cover... Well.. I just have to scan and crop, but still, where would I send it?
GMO#36
I don't have a job! YAY
ginawm
Grand Master Otaku

Postby ginawm » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:48 am

Look in the box cover submission forum. It has the streamload address you need and the crop numbers.
ginawm
Grand Master Otaku

Postby ginawm » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:18 pm

All covers for the Manga Scans section have been sent in as of August 02, 2003.
All that were empty or off centered.
Now we will only have to send in new covers as more are added.
On to the other sections...
Added to list

Covers for the Anime Series and Movie sectionbacklog have been sent in as of September 11, 2003.

Covers for Asian Cinema section backlog have been sent in as of September 18, 2003.

Hentai Anime section backlog has been done

OST and Jpop section backlog has been done-October 17,2003

The Doujin Hentai Manga section won't be done unless it becomes available again.

Return to “News and Updates”