Money exchanging hands on AK. Selling, Trading, Donations.

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

Arujei
The Wandering Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Money exchanging hands on AK. Selling, Trading, Donations.

Postby Arujei » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:10 pm

I just want to make sure people know of AK's policy on money exchanging hands on the site. It
Last edited by Arujei on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
snoopy75
Grand Master Otaku
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby snoopy75 » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:17 pm

Sorry, RJ-san... I wasn
Arujei

Postby Arujei » Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:31 am

No problem. No harm done ^_^. We never really made this clear.

onaga
Grand Master Otaku

Postby onaga » Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:48 pm

i have a question regarding the donations

for the greastest portion of the year i am at college with sweet T3 access, when i'm home though, i get bumped down to a 56k
this means those periods ending during my stay at home often have leftover streamload downloads

this is something i've been playing around with in my head for a while, if i have leftover downloads, is there a way to donate them to ak?
especially now that streamload has the make public option

something like hosting a short series or movie (unliscensed of course) for a day or two as a way to bring older titles to the community

home of my logos for AK
updated 2004/3/21

streamload: manjitomoe
chibikit
Grand Master Otaku

Postby chibikit » Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:44 pm

Sounds like an idea. It doesn't involve monetary exchange, so I guess it's ok. But will the excess downloads be enough to cater for the potential popularity?
True Loli Style

mackenzie
Shaman

Postby mackenzie » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:48 pm

"We are not HUMAN beings having a spiritual experience, but rather SPIRITUAL beings having a human experience"

onaga
Grand Master Otaku

Postby onaga » Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:36 pm

yeah, hosted, i meant hosted

sorry, no brain, i think i left it in my suitcase

and it would either have to be on a first come first serve basis until the leftovers run out, or some sort of rewards system

home of my logos for AK
updated 2004/3/21

streamload: manjitomoe
Arujei

Postby Arujei » Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:03 pm

crawfsh
Grand Master Otaku

Postby crawfsh » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:55 pm

If there were some fun AK contests held in the future (e.g.: a short story contest), would it be alright for people to donate prizes ( such as streamload hosted anime or a gift certificate)?
Arujei

Postby Arujei » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:51 pm

That would be fine.

niasdreams
Otaku 1st Class

Postby niasdreams » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:46 am

I totally agree with this, and though my sig says i am an anime distributor I will not sell or or advertise on Ak ever... people can contact me away from the site like so many have... But that is all I will ever allow rest assured.
Do not mess in the affairs of dragons or anyone named Nia, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup......*pets her little fire dragon* :veryevil:

(member since: october 2001) wish you guys would fix this>_>
UraniumPoppySeed
Grand Master Otaku

Postby UraniumPoppySeed » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:20 am

NIAS!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!

Anyways, there was something I've had on my mind as of lately...

What if AK were to get together and do something like a charity for Christmas next year? I think that while it might somewhat involve monetary influence, it would be an awesome idea to show our community (in the World, not the internet) that we are a great community (online that is).

Just an idea! ^_^
25th Original GMO
MASTER IMPLODER!!! As well as master of various other plosions ^_^
Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in Jail!!! O__O
niasdreams
Otaku 1st Class

Postby niasdreams » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:36 am

OHHHHHHHHHH forced rush i missed you also :blink:
I think that is a wonderful idea, and let me be the first to say i am in if it happens all the way............ :D
Do not mess in the affairs of dragons or anyone named Nia, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup......*pets her little fire dragon* :veryevil:

(member since: october 2001) wish you guys would fix this>_>
Arujei

Postby Arujei » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:15 pm

Nice idea an all though its one that I wouln't be able to handle with the lack of time on the hands.

UraniumPoppySeed
Grand Master Otaku

Postby UraniumPoppySeed » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:49 am

Well, there are various of other places and people here on AK. AK is indeed a worldwide community. I mean, we just need one (or more) person(s) who will volunteer for all the donations and money and such to take care of such a charity situation.

Actually, this is an idea that Neo and I from http://www.the-spot.net have been tossing around, so even the idea of combining sites and efforts would be just as effective. But even then, the idea is really yours (or the council's)
25th Original GMO

MASTER IMPLODER!!! As well as master of various other plosions ^_^

Stay out of trouble, they don't show anime in Jail!!! O__O

Return to “News and Updates”