Two New Mods

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fred Ni Narumon
AK Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Two New Mods

Postby Fred Ni Narumon » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:40 pm

Ladies, Gentleman and Whatever,

I am proud to announce that we have 2 new Junior mods

Snoopy75 will be assisting Chibikit in the Bard's Tale Inn and...
Link Shinagami will be assisting Futoranime in the Gaming Centre.

They are new so let's all be nice to them know :D
SL Account: bbew_j

Lo! Who is that, running along the tarmac! It is Fred Ni Narumon, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a bloodthirsty cry, his voice cometh:

"Im going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"
ginawm
Grand Master Otaku

Postby ginawm » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:14 pm

Welcome to the "No Spam" club. lol
Congratz Snoopy and Link.
azntekus
Grand Master Otaku

Postby azntekus » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:16 pm

i said it before...but ill say it again
O_O ooohhhh
ill manage to reach there someday.....o_O
congrats
who? what? where? why? how?
rdperalta
Grand Master Otaku

Postby rdperalta » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:58 pm

Omedetou Link and Snoop :BowDown: :thumbs:
Now they can wield the bakastick freely :wink:
cifer_x
Grand Master Otaku

Postby cifer_x » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:14 am

Hey what about Mackenzie? I just saw her name pop up as a mod for the general discussion board.

My Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cifer_x/
Streamload: cifer_x

Return to “News and Updates”