Few Gifts from the people at Anime Kingdom.

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Few Gifts from the people at Anime Kingdom.

Postby Arujei » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:13 pm

Hey guys I heard ya needed a little more space for avatars. Well after thinking for a while and monetary brib... I mean people asking nicely I thought I bump up the avatar size by 10 Kbytes yeah its not huge but it can help. The dimensional size limits stays the same of 200 L x 160 W .

Another change or add on is the personal gallery's. You can click on the link at the bottom of The Album page that says Users Personal Galleries » Your Personal Gallery and it will allow you to upload 5 pics for your personal use. Mainly for signatures or special emotes or whatever you like.

Though one warning abuse of the system with inappropriate images will result in suspension possible banning from AK. Inappropriate at this moment means anything that would be rated above pg13.
Last edited by Arujei on Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
snoopy75
Grand Master Otaku

Postby snoopy75 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:53 pm

Perverted Hermit
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Perverted Hermit » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:04 am

WOOT!! WOOT!!

say, are censored hentai pics allowed? i mean...with them being censored and all.......
エロ仙人-watch out!
Idsynchrono_24
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Idsynchrono_24 » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:37 pm

Hey... Not too bad there RJ, now how about sending me a firewire cable so I can upload some pics off of my camera to make some new avatars :D

I'll be swinging back to the La Puente, Azusa, El Monte area in a couple of days, how's it been down there?

Catch you later,
Id
LOVE IS DIE
THE BLANKEY JET CITY
DIE IS ALONE
SHENA RINGO FOREVER
Resident AK FlySui Guy
Dark Matter
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Dark Matter » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:22 am

SWEET..

now i can get a 127X3X200X160 picture for avatar ^_^

*huggls arujei*

\"everybody is a creation of themselves, a collection of beliefs, thoughts, and interests.\" - DM 2006:1:1
shockfist
Otaku 2nd Class

Postby shockfist » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:59 pm

yeah i'm with snoop on this one, it won't let me.

btw dm would that mean it would be a 3 dimensional animated gif? 4 dimensions implies a 3 dimensional cube and the 4 dimension implies travel and therefore change along that axis(of 3 dimensions)
Last edited by shockfist on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShinBryan
Grand Master Otaku

Postby ShinBryan » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:05 pm

thanks RJ
the 29th original GMO
sl: ShinBryan
Perverted Hermit
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Perverted Hermit » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:12 am

RJ!! Where did my avatar go?? I didnt change a thing in my profile settings! I want my Alucard back!! PLEASE!!!
エロ仙人-watch out!
Arujei

Postby Arujei » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:47 pm

If you are missing your avatar try uploading again. If you do not have the avatar anymore send me a PM and I'll find it in the back ups.

Arujei

Postby Arujei » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:03 pm

Return to “News and Updates”