Servers Down Time.

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Servers Down Time.

Postby Arujei » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:30 am

Gah a few upgrades were made to the server and some of our files that were damaged before hand were affected. It seems the previous version of mysql didn't care but this new one had a cow. Oh well some stuff brought back form back ups of thursday morning. Mainly Priv message posts, users, everything else shouldn't affect anyone.

If you created an account after 6am thursday morning PST or sent a pm it may be lost. Oh well not much could of been done.

I wish I could of brought AK up sooner but some backup corruption had me manualy editing sql commands to fix it for a few hours so if something missing let me know I'll see what I can do. If your account is missing and you created days before let me know aswell. There is a couple accounts I have to maunaly enter soon.

Ok well great to be back and hope didn't scare ya much.

PM system fixed. If by any small chance you have a weird pm something adressed to you by someone you expect but text that doesn't fit just delete it and msg them back letting them know its corrupted.

On that same note everyone print out or copy your pms you wish to keep. I want to wipe out the pm system to ensure proper messaging to continue and its gotten a bit big. I will make an official annoucement of a wipe and a date but if you have important pms print or save the page to your computer. For now I'll just monitor how its functioning.
Last edited by Arujei on Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
Koji
Grand Master Otaku

Postby Koji » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:07 am

Only thing I see is that a couple forums say the last post was made by X person, but the actual last post was made by Y person. I'm not expert but that's probably just that X person posted the last post and it was made in the backup. -shrugs-

Oh and the poll of the week is missing too ^_^
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator

Postby Arujei » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:33 am

poll of the week missing is fine I did that removed it for the upcoming voting. I'm gonna randomly pull polls for the AK Awards. and yes the x post y post thing is because of the backup of certain info once more things get posted itw ill clear up.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a

Return to “News and Updates”