Signature pic

Test out your pics and sigs.

Moderators: onaga, AK Senior Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BEWPPY-Sama
Otaku 3rd Class
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Signature pic

Postby BEWPPY-Sama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 am

Well, I thought I would do a little project for myself since I didn't already have any type of signature picture that would be awesome.. But I don't know if I should go for a regular type banner like signature pic, or if it should be animated ala .gif format. I attempted to make a .gif of what I thought would be neat for me to have

*edit*
I have tried to get this image into my signature but I can't seem to get it to actually show up on the forum.. It'll show in the signature preview in the profile but not on the posts.. Weird.. I have tried image shack and photobucket. Also it seems I can't even ge text to appear in the signature... Odd
Last edited by BEWPPY-Sama on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEWPPY-Sama
Otaku 3rd Class

Postby BEWPPY-Sama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:55 am

I found some other .gif's that were quite better than mine, and I might end up using them if I can ever figure out what the problem is trying to actually get them to appear in the signature part of the post...
onaga
Grand Master Otaku

Postby onaga » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:00 am

Profile>Your Profile>Posting Settings>check box "Always show my signature"

should solve your problems, just make sure you also hit save in the signature settings area

home of my logos for AK
updated 2004/3/21

streamload: manjitomoe
BEWPPY-Sama
Otaku 3rd Class

Postby BEWPPY-Sama » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:43 pm

Thank you thank you, that did it I believe ^^ Thank you very much.
BEWPPY-Sama
Otaku 3rd Class

Postby BEWPPY-Sama » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Aaahh yes that did it yes yes yes Woohoo ^^
Too many sweets!
onaga
Grand Master Otaku

Postby onaga » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:58 pm

you're welcome, locking this thread and moving it to the testing area,this technically not being the place for it

home of my logos for AK
updated 2004/3/21

streamload: manjitomoe

Return to “Testing Area”