is there gonna be more than just 12 seed destiny eps subbed?

New forum? Yesh Yesh! New forum for the opening of our new fansub group and info of our latest release! ^^

Moderator: AK Senior Mod

Ken34
Otaku 2nd Class

is there gonna be more than just 12 seed destiny eps subbed?

Postby Ken34 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:29 pm

After falling in love with seed, I decided to watch destiny, and now that as well has got me hooked, please tell me u guys are working on ep13 threw etc...
Sandrock
Eater of Post Counts

Postby Sandrock » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:31 pm

Episode 13 was preempted this week. It'll be airing this coming Saturday.
GMO #44 | Gnawer of Plushies | Smiter of Lemons | Eater of Post Counts |
Ken34
Otaku 2nd Class

Postby Ken34 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:36 pm

Sandrock wrote:Episode 13 was preempted this week. It'll be airing this coming Saturday.

oh god thank you, i love you(im not gay) , i think this show has got me hooked like crack, I cant live a day without listening to a OST or watching an episode, and yes, I did cry for the ending of seed, actually, I cried deeply(for aboutan hour and a half) , i was pissed the mwu died, because he had finally gotten the fine captain, and now it was over, and I am pissed that flay died(as pissing off as she was earlier in the series), after watching the OVA for seed(the aftermath) , when i saw the captain sitting drinking coffeee, she looked so sad, that made me cry more, it is a great show, and to me it is my best anime I ahve ever watched, thats right, it is even better than inuyasha to me(inuyasha used to be my #1)
Sandrock
Eater of Post Counts

Postby Sandrock » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:41 pm

No problem. No arguments here that SEED and Destiny are both highly addictive series.

If you intend to stick around these forums, I recommend posting an introduction in the Introductions forum.
GMO #44 | Gnawer of Plushies | Smiter of Lemons | Eater of Post Counts |
Ken34
Otaku 2nd Class

Postby Ken34 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:55 pm

thanks for your quick reply, and yes, I shall stick around, I admire you all for your great work.
DragoZERO
Otaku 3rd Class

Postby DragoZERO » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:20 pm

haha...i never posted a intro thread. oh well, too late now.

long live a-kingom and a-one. more desitiny please and thank you.
"Do you not need this in order to fulfill your hopes, and to go to that place you earnestly long for?"

Return to “Anime Kingdom Fansubs”