Unexpected Server Move.

I encourage all our members to check this section often for info concerning the Website and Events.

Moderators: Anime-Kingdom.net, AK Senior Mod, AK Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unexpected Server Move.

Postby Arujei » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:03 pm

The sponsor needed to make some changes and I been so gone and busy that they couldn't get to me on time.

~_~ I will fix site asap. NOt to whine or complain (i'll do it anyways) I have been working overtime for the past two weeks and barely have anytime to sleep. This ends tonite since my vacation starts tomorrow. I will take a day to rest then I will get on the site problems asap. I may fix the quick ones if they turn out to be quick.

For the mean time please beer with us (typo intended I need some alky >._>a

Oh yeah I made this an annoucement forgot to do that last time.

:bounce:
Last edited by Arujei on Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a
Tigria
Master Otaku

Postby Tigria » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:13 pm

Take ya time RJ and get some rest. Im sure us AKers can take up a b33r donation marathon for all your continued hard work on the site.
Streamload ID: Tigria
Laughing Man
Otaku 1st Class

Postby Laughing Man » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:55 pm

Ohh... so that's what was with the site... ::blinks::
---ME-MANIA-Sama,
Streamload Name: ME_MANIA_Sama
Online Anime/Gamer Store:
Arujei
The Wandering Administrator

Postby Arujei » Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:43 pm

Things have been fixed site is functioning normaly.

| Wandering where he went wrong -_-a

Return to “News and Updates”